Before signing up for class, please check your schedule and your availability. Please read Sew What Shoppe’s class policy carefully. To be fair to our instructors and other students we must remain firm on our registration and cancellation policies.
• Full payment of fee at time of registration.
• Minimum number of students is usually three students but may vary by teacher.
• Cost of class is based upon the particular class and is at the discretion of Sew What Shoppe or the instructor.
• Classes are based on a first come, first serve basis
• You are not registered until class is paid in full
Supply Fee/Reservation Fee
Supply Kits (if applicable) must be purchased at Sew What Shoppe. All other supplies needed for the class may be purchased at the time of registration or during class with a 10% discount off those class supplies.
Our cancellation policy is not designed to deter people away from sign-up; rather, it enables us to become a better business in regards to filling our class capacity. Sewist may be turned away after a class fills and if a cancellation occurs, it results in loss of revenue for our dedicated instructors who’ve made special samples and arrangements to be at the store outside of their normal working hours.
• You must make cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class and you will be issued refund provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum. In the event that your cancellation will reduce the number of students below the three student minimum, no refund will be issued.
• Within 48 hours of class start: No refunds will be issued within 48 hours of the class starting. If you can find someone to fill your space, we’ll gladly accept them and they can pay you (acting as your refund).
• Sew What Shoppe and our instructors reserve the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. Sew What Shoppe may reconsider the cancelled class as a rescheduled event on another day.
• We will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.